I wouldn't be so disappointed in not going, but I have a press ticket and an approved interview with them. For those who don't know, Zero is like my religion and having an opportunity to do an interview with him and the rest of the group is beyond words for me...
But uni and future comes first I guess... Now my only hope is for embassy to move the exam few hours earlier*fingers crossed*
Anyway quick update... After a month and a half I finally bought new laptop, it's beyond me how did I survive without it for so long. Anyway my old one served me well for 4 years, I hope this one will to... need to find a name for it xD
I have a theme for my bachelor thesis and it's Social networks in Japan and I will focus on network usage during the great earthquake in March 2011. My goal for this 'study break' I have is to finish at least half of my thesis. Wish me luck.
Beside that nothing much going one, that one love interest I had is gone now so back to normal...
P.s.: the GazettE have finally turned their words to actions it seems... they are participating in Russian music festival Kaban in August (geographically speaking it's still Asia, but they are getting closer to Europe and with signing with German management I think we will see an EU Tour soon
we feel that it’s our turn to visit you now. Have your fingers crossed and thank you always for your support and messages!
Yes dear Ruki we do! And it’s not cheep!!! You have been saying this for years, don’t you think it’s time for some actions?
(RR Eyes 02)
Do you know the place between sleep and awake?
The place when you can still remember the dreams?
That's where I love you. That's where I'll be waiting.
One of the many reasons whyI love Japanese language ♥, it just sounds so beautiful.
I hope you will have an awesome birthday (if Niconico is anything to go by your day started lovely with Happy Birthday, a nice cake and smooching another birthday boy Reika). I really wish I could be at tonight's Royal show to celebrate Your day with you ♥.
Another amazing news came on Kazuki's birthday... ScReW MAJOR DEBUT ON 17TH OCTOBER 2012! Congratulations ScReW, you worked hard and you really, really deserve it!
Finally got around to write a live report about the second Jrock live in Slovenia. A year and half(-ish) after Orochi, A (エース) Anonymous Confederate Ensemble stopped in Ljubljana while touring Europe.
I'm not happy with my grade, I know I can do better and I will take this exam again in fall and try getting a higher grade, because I'm planing to take JLPT N2 in December and I have to spent my summer working and studying anyway.
SUMMER CAN BEGIN NOW!!!
Finally, after 6+ hours on a train I'm finally home feed, showered (tho shower washed Kazuki's scent off) and well rested, and hopefully a visit to a spa latter today will help to ease my neck pain xD.
GFC costs aprox. 100€ per year:
- If I get scholarship being in GFC would pay off, after 3 lives or so and I'd meet ScReW here.
- If I don't get scholarship I get to meet ScReW but more or less throw 100€ away, since beside this meet&greet there's no other benefits in Europe being GFC beside having an excess to FC only blogs.
- Tho, I am planing on going to Japan next spring/early summer even if I don't get this scholarship, but there isn't a 100% guarantee there will be any PSC shows at the time.
*sighs* What to do... what to do...
01. Your First Name:
03. Single or Taken:
04. Favorite anime:
05. Favorite music:
06. Dirty or Clean:
07. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
08. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
09. What's your philosophy on life?
10. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
11. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
12. What is your favorite memory of us?
13. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
14. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
15. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
16. What's your biggest fandom [fandom you're most active in]?
17. Which country is your spiritual home?
18. What is your big weakness?
19. Do you think I'm a good person?
20. What was your best/favorite subject at school?
21. Describe your accent:
22. If you could change anything about me, would you?
23. What do you wear to sleep?
24. Trousers or skirts?
25. Cigarettes or alcohol?
26. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
27. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you?
Taken from ayanihime_0909